SplitsTree Community Edition - download page
SplitsTreeCE will replace SplitsTree4 and Dendroscope3. It provides implementations of unrooted and rooted trees, unrooted and rooted networks, tanglegrams, consensus networks and densi-trees, and haplotype networks and phylogenetic outlines.
This is an early beta release of the new SplitsTreeCE program. This means that the code is still under active
development, in particular:
- There will be some bugs (please let us know about any that you find).
- There are several missing features that are still to be added (please
let us know about things that you would like).
- File formats might change slightly.
- The user interface might change slightly.
- Any feedback that you give us will help to shape the program.
To find out what has changed in recent versions, see the
SplitsTreeCE provides a method for quickly determining the phylogenetic context of a prokaryotic draft
genome. This requires the use of a database file, which is specified in the
in find similar tab of analyze genomes dialog as a reference database file (unzip first).
Use this file to check MD5 checksums for the installers: